- October 25, 2020
- Posted by: Thdevlab
- Category: Social News
Keen to contribute to the development and care of the charitable sector, to achieve the development goals of this sector; and dedicated to the principles of partnership and alliance between charitable institutions and the accomplishment of joint projects… the Salem bin Ahmed Balhamer and Hamad Al Hussaini foundations signed, on Tuesday 10/6/2020, a community partnership contract.
The Salem bin Ahmed Balhamer Foundation was represented in the signing of the contract by the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Mr. Ahmed Salem Balhamer, in the presence of:
- Sheikh Saad bin Muhammad Al-Muhanna, Secretary-General of the Salem Balhamer Foundation and his charity family
- Engineer Mujahid Bin Nasser, Director of Reyada Al Bunyan Company for Real Estate Development and Investment.
- Professor Mahmoud Abdel Moneim, Secretary of the Salem Balhamer Foundation and his charity family.
As for the Hamad Al-Hussaini Foundation, it was represented by its Secretary General, Mr. Adel bin Hamad Al-Hussaini, in the presence of:
- Executive Director of the Hamad Al Hussaini Foundation and his charity family: Dr. Salem bin Ali Al Khazim.
- Projects Director for Hamad Al Hussaini Foundation and his charity family: professor. Musaed bin Ayed Al-Qahtani
- Projects Supervisor for Hamad Al Hussaini Foundation and his charity family: Engineer. Walid bin Yahya Al-Dhukeir