Our origin date back to the early 80’s where Salem Bahamer Group commenced its operations with a humble trading shop in Dammam, a port town in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. Due to its ethical business standards and rich values the Group enjoyed immense goodwill in the marketplace and among its people.
Salem Balhamer Group has extensive operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and operates through the following divisions:-
- Manufacturing: – PVC/CPVC pipes and fittings, bathroom related plastic accessories. We are one of the largest PVC/CPVC convertors in the eastern province of the country.
- Trading Division distributes construction related goods through a network of retail shops and battery of warehouses all over Saudi Arabia.
- Export Division sells construction related goods to the overseas market.
- Project sales division caters to Governmental Institutions such as Aramco/Sceco etc and EPC contractors.
- Construction Division which executes Medium sized projects for Government and private entities. It has been awarded many schools and hospital projects from the Ministry of Health and Education.
- Serviced furnished apartments catering to tourists and business residences on short or long term rentals.
- Logistics and Support Division which rents out warehouses, office space and accommodation to the business community.
PROJECTS ON THE GO
We have decided to invest in two major real estate projects – a grand 14 storey office building and another 100,000 sq mtr complex consisting of offices, commercial space for banks and luxury outlets, five star hotel and premium villas/ residential units. We are seriously considering further investments into the production and manufacturing fields to take advantage of Saudi Arabia’s strengths wrt cheap power and recent investments in mining & production of basic raw materials.
Ernest and Young.